- Cooking with Japanese Spices
- Yuzu kosho Recipes
Yuzu kosho Grilled Chicken with Yuzu and Green Pepper Sauce
Grilled Chicken with Yuzu and Green Pepper Sauce
Ingredients: 4 servings
Chicken thighs, cut equally into 6-8 pieces 2 slices Salt and pepper To taste
Yuzu & green chili pepper 1 tbsp White wine 2 tbsp Honey 1 tbsp Soy sauce 3 tbsp
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut excess fat off chicken. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Put chicken in a teflon coated frying pan without oil and pan-fry the skin side. When golden brown, cook the other side. When cooked well, pan-fry the skin side again to crisp.
- Garnish with side dishes. Put sauce ingredients in a frying pan and bring to boil.
- Pour sauce over chicken.