Ingredients: 12 servings
S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix 8.4 oz / 240 g / 8.5 oz Meat, beef, chicken, lamb,
pork of your choice, 1" cubed
2 1/4 lb / 1000 g / 35.3 oz Onions, medium size, chopped 4 / 750 g / 26.5 oz Carrots, chopped 1.5 / 250 g / 8.8 oz Potatoes, medium size, chopped 3 / 300 g / 10.6 oz Cooking oil 4 tbsp Water 6 cups
- Heat oil and stir-fry meat and onions in oil in a large frying pan until onions are lightly browned (approx. 3 minutes).
- Add carrots, potatoes or other vegetables.
- Put the cooked meat and vegetables into a large pot. Add water and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until meat is tender (approx. 10 minutes).
- Break S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix into pieces and add them to the pot.
- Stir until completely melted. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve hot over rice or noodles.